Gas Station Weed: Love it or Hate it?
For better or for worse, the cannabis industry is growing up, and Circle K along with GTI is making a push. No longer confined to back-alley deals and head shops, legal weed is now a mainstream industry with immense potential. One of the latest developments in the world of cannabis is Circle K’s decision to team up with GTI to sell weed at their gas stations. Some people in the industry feel that this normalizes cannabis, while others believe that it cheapens the value of the plant. What do you think?
The Case for Normalization
Cannabis has come a long way in recent years. Thanks to legalization efforts, increased public acceptance, and a burgeoning industry, weed is slowly but surely shedding its negative stereotypes. For many people in the pro-normalization camp, Circle K’s decision to sell cannabis is just another step in the right direction. They argue that by selling weed at gas stations, cannabis will become more accessible and, thus, more normalized in society.
This is absolutely true. For the industry to mature, consumers must present preferences based on their personalities and what they want from a product rather than just buying whatever’s cheapest or most expensive without considering anything else, like quality. They will also begin to choose where they shop, how they shop, and define why they shop there. They will also start to form a formal opinion on the companies who make these items for them. This is when customer reviews start to mean something, and branding is the most critical element of the first interaction with a new product or company.
Let’s take a look at blue jeans for an example of how this plays out for traditional shoppers and how it relates to marketing value.
Lower Tier Products
A simple example of this would be blue jeans. I can buy some cheap $10 jeans online, and they will serve their purpose. They will not be in any way a premium product. The stitching may fall apart, the metals used for the clasps may cause irritation, and the material may be just a cheap fabric that is coated with dye to make it look like denim. The pants will be the overall concept of blue jeans, right? Blue-ish, and pants that likely follow 2 pockets in the front along with an inner mini pocket and 2 pockets in the back. They serve the purpose and are styled as blue jeans, so, therefore, they are blue jeans, just cheaper.
Middle Tier Products
On the middle tier, we have the classic fit blue jean. Exactly what is expected of classic blue jeans, with the style, feel, comfort level, and durability. This option isn’t as cheap as the previously mentioned cheaper alternative example, but overall, the difference is that the middle tier is made not just for function but also for value. The value is that it’s a trusted product, without a lot of extras thrown in, and none of the mistakes of the cheaper alternative. It will last longer and can be trusted to serve the function.
Top Tier Premium Products
On the top tier, we have style, premium materials, a world-famous designer behind the name, and stitching patterns that expand on the idea of what style means for blue jeans. The function likely did not change. They are still pants. The function, along with top quality and an added bonus of showcase, becomes the added value on top of the standard idea: blue jean pants.
Relevant for marketing cannabis and the cannabis industry as a whole
The cannabis industry is now seeing this happening with Circle K’s decision to team up with GTI. While the average consumer may head on over and buy some, the traditional cannabis smoker likely won’t. The new-age cannabis smoker sees a product with a lot of hype and finds a convenient way to get it with the Circle K and GTI partnership. From a marketing standpoint, they are qualifying new buyers and opening a new avenue for cannabis.
The Case for Cheapening Cannabis
On the other side of the argument are those who feel that selling cannabis at gas stations cheapens the value of the plant and its purpose. They argue that weed should be treated like any other luxury item and sold in dispensaries or specialty stores—not convenience stores. They worry that if cannabis is too easily accessible, people will take it for granted and not appreciate its true value, further troubling the industry.
Traditional Shoppers shouldn’t be exposed to uninformed purchases
As a licensed holistic herbalist, along with a master certification for cannabis, I empathize with the sentiment. They’re right. This plant isn’t a gimmick and shouldn’t be treated as such. Its value is not known well enough for such a low-quality assumption to hit the traditional shopper’s market. Where will it be on the shelves next to the cigarettes and lottery?
Clarification on how the Circle K collaboration with GTI Actually looks
Actually, no, it won’t be next to the lottery machine or the cigarettes. It’s displayed as an attached dispensary inside the store with its own entrance, according to the preliminary models shown in various news outlets.
Let’s be real, the assumption will be that it’s a product in a cheap bag next to the smokes and lotto machine. It’s 2022, the industry is largely perceived as a cash grab, and Twitter is a thing. Only time can fix that assumption, and even then, it will never fully go away.
Medical Cannabis should be specialized, not commercialized weed
The cannabis plant is not something that should be touted as a “quick fix” for ailments, as research will demonstrate as the industry and usage of the plant mature. Practitioners in specialized environments should be the face of the medical cannabis industry. In order to achieve the desired results for relief, cannabis regimens must be combined with therapeutic practices. For some, cannabis is enough for treating pain, but cannabis should often be used in conjunction with other treatments like stretching, chiropractic visits, or physical activity to provide additional relief.
Some patients are able to perform therapy that, without cannabis, might be grueling or impossible entirely because the cannabis plant allows the body to function better. If medical use is the focus, it shouldn’t just be a “quick in and out” from the convenience store, some thought and care should be taken.
So what does this all mean for the weed industry?
It’s likely that the gas station weed will be viewed and described exactly in that way, gas station weed, or cheap weed. GTI does make a huge risk to their brand by making this move, a lot more of a brand hit than Circle K will take, at least from the educated cannabis consumer side of things. You could argue that GTI is “taking one for the team”. As far as marketing cannabis, this creates a huge value for brands that are in a focused dispensary.
The cannabis industry now has a definitive weed market to work off of
Dispensaries can now be viewed as “top tier”, whereas before they could only go off of what they said in their marketing efforts. Now traditional dispensaries are legitimately a better place to buy weed. Before, the only comparison was street weed vs dispensary weed. Dispensaries were only considered “better ways to buy weed” to people that didn’t care of the legality to begin with, unlicensed dealers were still considered a valid option, and in a lot of cases, they still were the better option.
Just because the dealer’s farm wasn’t licensed didn’t mean they didn’t craft some dank buds. The average consumer, however, will never consider buying from an unlicensed farm, so dispensaries were the only option, with no value competition. You got what you got.
The value of a weed dispensary is now in the forefront
Traditional shoppers now have traditional options, putting the value proposition back into dispensary locations. It is more likely that the average consumer won’t assume advocates mean go buy weed from an unlicensed operation when they say “don’t buy cheap weed” or “don’t buy gas station weed”. Now the traditional shopper will relate that to mean don’t buy weed at a gas station. Go to the “real” dispensary instead, giving it a higher perceived value.
There’s no easy answer when it comes to this question. Both sides have valid arguments, and it’s ultimately up to each individual to decide where they stand on the issue. No matter what your opinion is, there’s no denying that Circle K’s decision to sell cannabis at their gas stations is a major development in the world of weed. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the coming years and what effect it has on the cannabis industry as a whole, but from the analysis of the industry, I think it is leaning towards normalizing the market, personally.
The Rise of Organic Cannabis Farming
Cannabis cultivation has undergone a significant transformation over the past few years, with the increasing demand for organic cannabis farming. The legalization of cannabis in many states and countries has opened up new opportunities for cultivators to explore the benefits of organic farming practices. In this article, we will explore the concept of organic cannabis farming, its benefits, challenges, and the future outlook of this emerging trend.
What is Organic Cannabis Farming?
Organic cannabis farming refers to the cultivation of cannabis using organic farming practices. Organic farming is a holistic approach to farming that focuses on preserving and enhancing the natural ecosystem. Organic cannabis farming is based on the principles of sustainability, biodiversity, and soil health. It involves the use of natural inputs such as compost, cover crops, and beneficial insects to enhance soil health, and pest management.
Benefits of Organic Cannabis Farming
Organic cannabis farming has several benefits, including:
Organic cannabis farming results in better quality cannabis with a higher terpene and cannabinoid profile. Organic cannabis has a better taste, aroma, and potency, which makes it more desirable to consumers.
Organic cannabis farming is environmentally sustainable as it promotes biodiversity and soil health. It does not rely on synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides, which can harm the environment.
Healthier for Consumers
Organic cannabis is healthier for consumers as it does not contain harmful chemicals such as synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. It is also free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and irradiation, which can harm human health.
Organic cannabis farming can be economically beneficial for farmers as it can result in higher prices for organic cannabis products. Additionally, it can reduce the cost of inputs such as synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
Challenges of Organic Cannabis Farming
Despite the numerous benefits of organic cannabis farming, there are also several challenges that cultivators face. These challenges include:
Lack of Standards
There are no uniform standards for organic cannabis farming, which makes it difficult for consumers to differentiate between organic and conventional cannabis products.
Higher Labor Costs
Organic cannabis farming requires more labor-intensive practices such as hand-weeding and manual pest management, which can increase labor costs.
Organic cannabis farming can result in lower yields compared to conventional farming practices. This is because organic farming practices do not rely on synthetic fertilizers, which can provide quick results.
Limited Availability of Inputs
The availability of organic inputs such as compost and cover crops can be limited, which can make it difficult for cultivators to adopt organic farming practices.
The future outlook for organic cannabis farming looks promising. The demand for organic cannabis products is increasing as consumers become more health-conscious and environmentally aware. Additionally, the legalization of cannabis in many states and countries is expected to increase the adoption of organic farming practices.
Organic cannabis farming is an emerging trend in the cannabis industry that offers numerous benefits. It promotes sustainability, biodiversity, and soil health, resulting in better quality cannabis products. However, there are also several challenges that cultivators face, including the lack of standards and higher labor costs. Despite these challenges, the future outlook for organic cannabis farming looks promising, and it is expected to become more prevalent in the future.
- Is organic cannabis more expensive than conventional cannabis?
- Yes, organic cannabis products are generally more expensive due to the higher labor costs and limited availability of inputs.
- Does organic cannabis have a better taste and aroma than conventional cannabis?
- Yes, organic cannabis products have a better taste and aroma due to the higher terpene and cannabinoid profile.
- Are there any health benefits of consuming organic cannabis products?
- Yes, organic cannabis products are healthier for consumers as they do not contain harmful chemicals such as synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
- How can consumers differentiate between organic and conventional cannabis products?
- Currently, there are no uniform standards for organic cannabis farming, which can make it difficult for consumers to differentiate between organic and conventional cannabis products. However, some products may have third-party certifications that indicate they were produced using organic farming practices.
- Can organic cannabis farming be profitable for cultivators?
- Yes, organic cannabis farming can be profitable for cultivators, as it can result in higher prices for organic cannabis products. Additionally, it can reduce the cost of inputs such as synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. However, it may also require higher labor costs and result in lower yields.
10 Positive Psychology Ideas to Improve Your Mental Well-Being
Do you ever feel like you could use a boost in your mental well-being? Do you want to lead a happier and more fulfilling life?
Positive psychology provides a wealth of ideas and strategies for improving your mental health and overall well-being. Let’s look at 10 of these ideas, complete with actionable steps and practical advice to help you implement them in your life.
The Power of Acknowledging What You’re Thankful For: Did you know that practicing gratitude has been scientifically proven to increase happiness and life satisfaction?
Practicing gratitude means acknowledging the things that you’re thankful for in your life. This can be anything from a beautiful sunset to a supportive friend. You can write down the things you’re grateful for in a journal or simply take a moment each day to reflect on them in your mind. It’s important to focus on the positive aspects of your life, even if they seem small. Regular gratitude practice has been shown to improve mood, increase resilience, and promote overall well-being.
- Create a gratitude journal and write down three things you are thankful for each day
- Write a thank-you letter to someone who has made a positive impact in your life
- Take time to practice mindfulness during everyday activities, such as eating or taking a walk
- Take time to appreciate the small things in life, such as a beautiful sunset or a warm cup of tea
- Volunteer your time and resources to help others, which can increase feelings of gratitude and fulfillment.
Acts of Kindness:
Making a Difference in Your Own Life and Others: Have you ever noticed how helping others can make you feel good too?
Engaging in acts of kindness can profoundly affect both the giver and the receiver. It can be anything from volunteering, sending a thoughtful message, or simply holding the door open for someone. Kindness has been linked to improved mood, stronger relationships, and a sense of purpose. Performing kind acts for others has increased empathy and compassion, making the world a better place for everyone.
- Volunteering at a local shelter or food bank can bring a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
- Donating to a charity or fundraising for a cause you care about can give you a sense of satisfaction and contribute to a positive mood.
- Paying for someone’s meal or coffee anonymously can bring a feeling of warmth and generosity.
- Offering to help a friend, family member, or stranger in need can boost your confidence and create a sense of community.
- Writing a kind note or sending a thoughtful gift to someone who needs encouragement can give you a sense of empathy and compassion, leading to an improvement in the way you feel and how the receiver feels.
The Benefits of Being Present in the Moment: Have you ever found yourself so caught up in thoughts about the future or past that you miss out on the present moment?
The practice of mindfulness involves being fully present in the present moment. Observing feelings, thoughts, and sensations without judgment is part of it. Regular mindfulness practice has been linked to reduced stress and anxiety, improved focus, and increased self-awareness. Mindfulness can be incorporated in many ways into your life, such as meditation, yoga, or simply breathing deeply for a few moments a day. The key is to find what works best for you and make it a consistent part of your routine.
- Stay present in the moment and practice mindfulness
- Exercise regularly to improve physical and mental resilience
- Seek out new challenges and experiences to increase resilience
- Surround yourself with a supportive social network
- Focus on your values and priorities to maintain a sense of purpose and direction.
- Focus on positive self-talk and limit negative self-criticism
The Art of Seeing the Glass as Half Full: Do you often focus on a situation’s negative aspects?
By framing situations positively, we can put a positive spin on them. If you choose not to dwell on the negative aspects of a problem, you can choose to focus on the opportunities and potential outcomes. This can help to reduce stress, increase resilience, and improve overall mood. To practice positive reframing, try to identify the positive aspects of a situation and focus on them. You can also find the silver lining in difficult situations. With time and practice, positive reframing can become a habit that can improve your mental well-being.
- Focus on the process, not the outcome
- View failure as a learning opportunity
- Surround yourself with positive, supportive people
- Engage in challenging activities outside of your comfort zone
- Celebrate small victories and progress.
Setting and Achieving Goals:
The Benefits of Having a Clear Direction in Life: Do you often feel like you need a clear purpose or direction?
Setting and achieving goals is an essential aspect of positive psychology. Having a clear direction in life can help you to feel more motivated, focused, and fulfilled. When setting goals, it’s important to ensure they are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART). Start by setting small, achievable goals, and gradually work your way up to larger goals. It is important to celebrate your victories along the way to build motivation and confidence. Achieving your goals can bring a sense of accomplishment and give you a clear understanding of direction and purpose in life.
- Define the goal using the SMART method
- Specific: the goal should be well-defined and clearly stated
- Measurable: the goal should have a quantifiable outcome
- Achievable: the goal should be realistic and attainable
- Relevant: the goal should align with your values and overall life purpose
- Time-bound: the goal should have a specific deadline or time frame.
- Break the goal down into smaller, achievable tasks. This will boost confidence when you complete a task. Resulting in a better feeling you!
- Create a timeline or action plan. Organize your chaos.
- Consistently take action towards the goal. Keep going
- Regularly review progress and adjust the plan as needed.
Engaging in Your Passions and Interests:
Finding Fulfillment by Pursuing What You Love: Looking for a way to add a more positive meaning and purpose to your life?
Engaging in your passions and interests is an important aspect of positive psychology. Whether it’s a hobby, sport, or creative pursuit, finding something you’re passionate about can bring fulfillment and satisfaction to your life. By doing something you love, you can tap into a sense of flow and experience the joy that comes from being fully absorbed in an activity. Finding time to engage in your passions and interests can help to reduce stress, increase overall happiness, and bring a sense of purpose to your life.
- Find activities that you are passionate about and immerse yourself in them
- Take up a new hobby or skill, such as painting or learning a new language
- Challenge yourself with activities that are just outside of your comfort zone
- Find ways to make mundane tasks more enjoyable, such as listening to music while cleaning
- Seek out new and exciting experiences, such as traveling to new places or trying new foods.
Building Strong Positive Relationships:
The Importance of Connecting with Others: Do you find yourself feeling isolated or lonely at times?
Building solid relationships is an important aspect of positive psychology. Having a supportive network of friends and family can bring a sense of connection and belonging, and help to improve overall well-being. Whether it’s through spending time with loved ones, joining a club or group, or volunteering, there are many ways to connect with others and build meaningful relationships. Building strong relationships can also help reduce stress, increase resilience, and provide support when you need it the most.
- Spend time with those who are important to you, such as friends and family
- Practice active listening and empathy when communicating with others
- Volunteer in your community or join a social group to meet new people
- Offer support and encouragement to others, which can also increase your own feelings of happiness and fulfillment
- Practice forgiveness and letting go of grudges to improve relationships and reduce stress.
Positive Mindfulness and Meditation:
Finding Inner Peace and Clarity Through Awareness: Do you often find yourself feeling overwhelmed and stressed out by the demands of everyday life? Stuggling to see the positive?
Mindfulness and meditation are key practices in positive psychology that can help you to find inner peace and clarity. By focusing on the present moment, you can let go of stress and worries and cultivate a sense of calm and well-being. The practice of mindfulness and meditation can be done in several ways, including breathing exercises, yoga, and guided meditations. With regular practice, you can develop greater awareness, improve your ability to handle stress, and find greater peace and happiness.
- Practice deep breathing and mindfulness during everyday activities
- Try guided meditations or mindfulness apps to help focus your attention
- Engage in yoga or other physical activities that promote mindfulness
- Find quiet moments throughout the day to focus on the present moment
- Regularly practice mindfulness and meditation as part of your daily routine.
The Power of a Positive Attitude: Do you find yourself dwelling on the negative and struggling to see the bright side of things?
Embracing optimism is an essential aspect of positive psychology. By focusing on the positive, you can change your outlook on life and find greater happiness and well-being. Several methods can be used to cultivate an optimistic perspective, including positive self-talk, focusing on gratitude, and surrounding yourself with positive people. By embracing optimism, you can improve your mood, increase your resilience, and find greater satisfaction with life.
- Focus on positive self-talk and limit negative self-criticism
- Surround yourself with positive, supportive people
- Keep your focus on the positive aspects of your life and practice gratitude
- Do activities that make you happy and that you enjoy
- Seek out new experiences and try new things to increase positive emotions and foster a sense of optimism.
Taking Care of Your Physical Health:
The Connection Between Body and Mind: Looking for positive ways to enhance your well-being, both physically and mentally?
Taking care of your physical health is an important aspect of positive psychology. Regular exercise, a healthy diet, and sufficient sleep can all contribute to improved physical health and in turn, improved mental well-being. Taking care of your body can reduce stress, increase energy levels, and improve your mood. Regular physical activity can also help to reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases and improve overall longevity. By committing to your physical health, you can improve both your mind and body and find greater happiness and well-being.
- Make time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation, such as reading or taking a bath
- Engage in regular physical activity to improve overall health and well-being
- Get adequate sleep and prioritize rest and relaxation
- Practice mindfulness and self-compassion to reduce stress and improve mental health
- Seek out professional support or therapy if needed, to address any mental health concerns.
How can I incorporate these ideas into my daily life?
Start small by incorporating one or two activities into your daily routine and gradually increase as you become more comfortable. Find ways to make the activities enjoyable and relevant to your life, and make them a priority
Are there any negative consequences of practicing positive psychology?
No, there are no known negative consequences of practicing positive psychology. However, like anything, it’s important to approach positive psychology with balance and moderation. If you have any concerns, it’s always best to consult a mental health professional.
How long does it take to see the benefits of positive psychology?
The benefits of positive psychology vary from person to person, but many people feel more positive and fulfilled within a few weeks of incorporating these practices into their daily routine. Consistency is key, as is making positive psychology a priority.
Be calm, Be happy, Be Better
Positive psychology offers a range of ideas and practices for improving mental well-being and promoting happiness. By incorporating these ideas into your daily routine, you can increase positive emotions, strengthen resilience, and cultivate a more fulfilling and meaningful life. It doesn’t matter if you’re new to positive psychology or have been practicing for a while, remember to approach positive psychology with balance and moderation, and seek professional support if needed. For more interesting articles, check out the rest of Stoner.Boston!
What is the Cannabis Terpene Bisabolol? Why is it Awesome?
Bisabolol and its Benefits for Human Health
Bisabolol is a terpene component of many essential oils, such as chamomile and cannabis. While bisabolol may not be a well-known terpene (like myrcene or humulene), it certainly packs a powerful punch regarding its benefits for human health. This versatile terpene has a lot to offer! Bisabolol has attracted attention for its potential health benefits.
- anti-inflammatory agent
- anti-spasmodic agent
- antimicrobial agent
- skin penetration enhancer
Bisabolol – A Terpene Linked to Anti-Inflammatory
A 2014 study found that Bisabolol terpene may decrease the production of cytokines, which are pro-inflammatory chemicals, and inhibit inflammation in the skin without any adverse effects. Bisabolol (chamomile oil) can also help reduce the side effects of anti-inflammatory medications.
Antimicrobial Properties and More
In addition, based on a study from 2017, antimicrobial properties make bisabolol (chamomile oil) a suitable wound dressing. It has also been shown to have wound-healing properties.
Bisabolol can be found in cannabis plants. The concentration of Bisabolol in cannabis ranges from 0.1% to 0.5%. It contributes to the entourage effect of cannabis. The entourage effect results from different cannabinoids working together to produce a more significant effect than any cannabinoid working alone. This effect is not yet fully understood, but it is believed that this amazing terpene may enhance the effects of other cannabinoids, such as CBD.
Other Uses for the Terpene Bisabolol
Bisabolol is a naturally occurring compound found in many plants, including German chamomile and marijuana. Furthermore, it has many potential uses, including treating conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis. In addition, bisabolol is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, making it effective for minor cuts and scrapes. Bisabolol can also be used to soothe insect bites and sunburn. Bisabolol quickly absorbs into the skin, relieving discomfort and speeding up healing when applied topically. Bisabolol is a popular choice for treating various conditions and ailments thanks to its versatility and efficacy.
What Else Can We Use This Amazing Terpene For
Bisabolol is a natural compound found in the oil of the Candeia tree. Its oil has been used for centuries by indigenous people for its medicinal properties. As a result, Bisabolol has a wide range of potential uses, both in cosmetics and medicine. In cosmetics, it is used as an ingredient in facial creams and lotions due to its soothing and moisturizing properties. It is also sometimes used as a fragrant agent in perfumes and colognes. Additionally, Bisabolol is effective in reducing the symptoms of anxiety and depression.
So what did we learn:
- Bisabolol is a terpene that is found in several plants, including cannabis.
- Bisabolol has a floral scent and is used in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products for its fragrance.
- Bisabolol is known for its calming and soothing properties and is often used in skin care products for its anti-inflammatory effects.
- In traditional medicine practices, bisabolol is used for its medicinal properties.
- Bisabolol is generally considered safe for use in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Cannabis plants produce a variety of terpenes, including bisabolol, which contribute to the plant’s unique scent and potential health benefits.
- Terpenes are a class of organic compounds produced by plants that are known for their strong aromas and potential medicinal properties.
- The combination of terpenes and cannabinoids, such as THC and CBD, in cannabis may contribute to the plant’s potential therapeutic effects.
Conclusion of The Awesome-ness of Bisabolol
So there you have it, the lowdown on bisabolol. This powerful terpene boasts a wide range of benefits, from reducing inflammation to aiding in wound healing. It’s no wonder that bisabolol is becoming increasingly popular in the world of natural health and beauty. Bisabolol may be worth trying if you’re looking for a way to boost your skincare routine or ease an upset stomach. Always dilute this strong terpene before using it topically or taking it internally.
This versatile terpene has a lot to offer, from treating conditions like eczema and psoriasis to reducing inflammation and anxiety. Hence, if you want to enhance your health and well-being, consider incorporating bisabolol into your routine today! With more research on bisabolol, who knows what other amazing uses we may discover for it in the future? Be sure to check out Stoner.Boston for more articles like this and subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!
The Rise of Organic Cannabis Farming
Cannabis cultivation has undergone a significant transformation over the past few years, with the increasing demand for organic cannabis farming....
10 Positive Psychology Ideas to Improve Your Mental Well-Being
Do you ever feel like you could use a boost in your mental well-being? Do you want to lead a...
What is the Cannabis Terpene Bisabolol? Why is it Awesome?
Bisabolol and its Benefits for Human Health Bisabolol is a terpene component of many essential oils, such as chamomile and...
Lifestyle9 months ago
Cannabis is Amazing Medicine Helping for Over 5,000 Years
Featured8 months ago
What Are Biotechnology Companies Finding Out About Cannabis?
Cannabis Industry8 months ago
Cannabis Brands In Massachusetts, Here’s an Unbiased Review
Animals10 months ago
Top 5 Animals That Get Baked
Featured10 months ago
High THC Content Does Not Mean What You Think It Does
Science8 months ago
Myrcene, What Is This Cannabis Terpene And What Does It Do?
Science9 months ago
What Is Cannabigerol, And What Is Cannabigerol Good For?
Science8 months ago
What is Humulene? What Makes It an Awesome Terpene?
Pingback: Gas Station Weed: Love it or Hate it? – Cannabis.CYOU